For Journalism B
Using credible online news sources linked on the blogroll, you are to identify the following:
– A current event on a global level
– A current event on a national level
– A current event on a state level
– A current event on a Dallas-Fort Worth/regional level
– A current event on a Coppell level (it can be CHS/CISD related)
For each event, you are to identify the 5 W’s and H (Who is involved in the story, What is happening, When is it taking place, Where is it taking place, Why did it happen, Wow is it newsworthy or relevant) and include the link to the site where you found the current event story. For the event to be considered a current event, your story must be no more than 24 hours old or the event must have occurred within the past 24 hours. You cannot use the same story more than once. Be specific.
The assignment is due at the end of class today, Monday, Sept. 10. Save into the Current Events Assignment folder on the s-share when you are finished.